The Global Foundation for Educational Assistance (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”) manages “Beyond Tomorrow”, a project to support young people in adversity, with the cooperation of supporters, participating students and their parents, and all participants. The Foundation will make much of all personal information obtained through its activities, and will endeavor to protect the rights and interests of individuals in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection Law, based on the following policy.
Purpose of use
The Foundation will use personal information to arouse the interest of as many people as possible and to maximize the value of human and financial resources within the scope of the purposes stipulated in the Articles of Incorporation. For this reason, the Foundation will use personal information for the purposes necessary for its activities, such as sending activity reports, receipts, thanks notes, and requesting support.
Management of personal informationThe foundation will take appropriate action to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
Disclosure / Correction / Suspension of use of personal information, etc.Unless there is a reason stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the Foundation will receive requests for disclosure, correction, addition, suspension of use, etc. of personal information from the person or his / her agent. We will respond appropriately to the extent that it is judged to be reasonable.
Disclosure and offering of personal information to third partiesThe Foundation will not disclose or provide the personal information it holds to third parties except in the following cases.
With the consent of the person.
- When there is a need for disclosure based on legal or regulation.
- When it is necessary for the benefit of the person or the public as stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, physical body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When presenting the necessary information to an external contractor who makes the necessary deposits to carry out the business stipulated in the Articles of Incorporation.
- When it can be reasonably judged that it is necessary to carry out the business stipulated in the articles of incorporation.
Compliance with laws and regulationsThe Foundation will comply with various laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and will thoroughly inform staff of this basic policy and the efforts of the foundation. We will also review and improve as necessary.
Contact UsFor inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
General Incorporated Foundation Global Fund for Education Assistance
1st Floor, Sono Building, 1-26-18 Shoto, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0046